Submit a Proposal
If you have used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues and to accelerate your innovation, the SNUG community wants to hear from you!
Share your experiences using Synopsys tools and IP at the 2014 Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) in Canada. SNUG brings together Synopsys users, technologists and industry experts for your local technical conference devoted to the challenges of electronic design and verification.
As a published SNUG author you will increase your visibility in the local design and worldwide Synopsys user communities. In addition to the recognition, you’ll be eligible for significant cash awards.
The call for papers is open April 2 – May 21, 2014 The SNUG Technical Committee will review the submitted proposals and notify authors about preliminary program acceptance by May 29, 2014.
We have a preliminary list of topics to get you started. But, don’t let that limit your ideas or innovation in your submission.
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, Graphics/GPUs, Processors)
- High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization Design Methodologies
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Full Chip, Block, Debug Methodologies, Verification IP, Low Power)
- Applying Advanced Technologies (20nm and below, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Maximizing Results with Established Technology Nodes (28nm and above)
- Full Custom Design Flows
- Transistor-level and Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification
- Design Closure and IC Signoff (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/Os, Complex Cells)
- FPGA Design and Verification
- System Design, Hardware/Software Integration and Validation
- Emulation and Prototyping
Please carefully read the following notice before submitting your written materials to the SNUG program.
By submitting materials to the SNUG program you and your employer are giving Synopsys the following rights: (1) to reproduce, publish and distribute the submitted materials on the SNUG web site for access by Synopsys employees, contractors, and licensees.
It is your responsibility to confirm that your employer agrees to the use described above. You and your employer reserve the right to modify the submitted materials at any time. Synopsys shall reproduce any copyright or other legal notices that you include in your submitted materials. Synopsys will not use your submitted materials for product marketing purposes without first obtaining your express written consent.
If you have any questions about this copyright statement, please contact the SNUG team before submitting your proposal.
Complete information about how to submit a proposal and submission deadlines, can be found in the SNUG Canada Author's Kit.
Please contact the SNUG team if you have any questions.
Submit your Proposal