Have you used Synopsys technology to overcome difficult design issues? Increase your visibility and help others in the design community by submitting a paper and presenting at SNUG Austin 2016. In addition to the professional recognition, you’ll be eligible for significant cash awards*. The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, May 24, 2016.
SNUG has a proven process and dedicated technical committee of local Synopsys Users committed to working with you to create and deliver an award-winning paper and conference presentation based on your real-world experiences with Synopsys tools and IP.
To get you started we've outlined a preliminary list of topics for your consideration:
- Advanced Application Methodologies (ARM, GPUs, CPUs)
- Advanced Design Methodologies (High Performance, Low Power, Area Optimization, Time to Market)
- Low Power Design, Analysis and Power Reduction Methodologies and Techniques
- Test Automation (Design-for-Test, Yield Analysis, ATPG, Diagnostics, Compression)
- Accelerating SoC Verification (Verification Planning, Full Chip, Block, Coverage, Analog-Mixed Signal, Verification IP, Dynamic and Static Low Power, CDC Checking, UVM Verification)
- High Performance SoC Emulation and Transaction Based Acceleration
- Applying Advanced Technologies (7/10/14/16nm, 3DIC, FinFET)
- Maximizing Results with Established Technology Nodes (28nm and above)
- Formal Verification
- Accelerating Functional ECOs
- Characterization (Standard Cell, Memory, I/O, Complex Cells)
- FPGA Design and Verification
- Prototyping (Virtual Prototyping, HAPS, Hybrid Prototyping)
- System Design and Validation
- Design Closure and IC Signoff (DRC/LVS, STA, Extraction)
- Full Custom Design and Methodologies
- Integrating IP into SoC Designs
- Addressing Software Quality and Security Concerns
Want to know more? Review the SNUG Call for Papers FAQ
Ready to submit your abstract? Get started now
Have a question? Ask your SNUG Team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Innovation, Your Community
*Please check your company’s conference participation & award policies.