Tuesday, June 4, 2013
7:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
Austin Hilton Hotel, Grand Ballroom G
Deploying FinFETs is the next big wave in advancing SoC design for mobile products. Are you ready for the challenge? Are you ready to take advantage of GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ new 14nm-XM FinFET technology supported by Synopsys’ DesignWare® Logic Libraries, embedded memories, STAR Memory System and Galaxy Implementation Platform design environment?
Hear industry experts discuss the challenges and key design advantages of adopting FinFET technology. Learn how GLOBALFOUNDRIES and Synopsys are collaborating to deliver a comprehensive EDA, IP and manufacturing-ready solution optimized for mobile SoC design using GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ 14nm-XM FinFET technology.
The following speakers will be participating:
- Ed Sperling, Editorial Director, Semiconductor Manufacturing and Design (Moderator)
- Anil Jain, Corporate Vice President, IC Engineering, Cavium (Panelist)
- Subramani Kengeri, VP, Advanced Technology Architecture, GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Panelist)
- Kelvin Low, Director Product Marketing, Leading Edge Technologies, GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Panelist)
- Raymond Leung, VP Engineering, Embedded Memories, Synopsys (Panelist)
- Bari Biswas, Senior Director R&D, Implementation Group, Synopsys (Panelist)
Enjoy breakfast during presentations from experts followed by a live audience Q&A session and prize drawing.
Who should attend
Mobile SoC design engineers and managers interested in learning more about 14-nm FinFET technology.
Attendance at this event is free, but registration is required. Seating is limited, so reserve your seat early.
|Attendees will be eligible to win a Lytro Light Field Camera! |